Friday, September 4, 2009

Job hunting Day #2

went for adidas interview and it was totally crap! wasted my precious time going for it actually..but instead went and ask somewhere else and working in Lazo Diamond looks tempting but it all depends on my own..how much can i sell? aiks..but then again..i might just take the offer from samsonite which sells luggage bags i guess..pretty good offer and not really too much of a work..haha..the best thing is my commission doesn't really depends on my individual sale! haha..so all i have to do is pray hard and that the company hit they're target and i'll just sit there and wait for my commission! woohoo~ so samsonite it is i guess..i don't mind starbucks if they call tomorrow in the morning..at least i get to learn how to brew some nice coffee! haha..*fingers crossed*

No comments: